Simple Solution to the Care Certificate
Compliance with the Care Certificate can be intimidating to many. The 15 standards, introduced in 2015, are the minimum standards that should be covered as part of the induction training of new care workers. Incorporating these elements into an induction can be the tricky part.
Facilitator Courses are Available
We can help you with our Simple Solution to the Care Certificate. Our learning package includes a full knowledge book covering all 15 standards, with exercises to help test staff's understanding as they progress. Our workbook is easy to navigate and comes with holistic assessment sheets and notes pages. It's even hole-punched so that your staff can easily keep it with the rest of their portfolio.
Of course, there are parts of the Care Certificate that require more formal training. Don't worry, we have facilitator courses available that can help your internal training team get up to speed with these standards.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to choose Astar
- Accredited by Advantage
- Material written by subject matter experts, and health and social care practitioners.
- Courses are mapped to the Health and Social Care Diploma at level 2 and 3.
- Courses meet CQC regulatory requirements.
- We incorporate new legislation, regulation and good practice guidance into our material, so your organisation receives relevant and up-to-date training.
- Courses are interactive and include informal questions and quizzes with feedback. This gives learners the opportunity to reinforce their understanding before taking the formal assessment.
- Formal assessment is carried out at the end of each course, and a minimum score of 80% is required to achieve a pass. If a learner fails to achieve the pass grade, we will inform them which areas need further training before taking the assessment again.
- Each candidate will receive a certificate to take home